Indian Head Massage provides relief from aches and pains, promotes a healthy scalp and hair, and helps induce relaxation and a feeling of well-being.
Other physical and psychological benefits include:
• General and specific relaxation of muscles, providing immediate relief.
• Fibrous adhesions (knots and nodules) can be broken down.
• Loosening of the scalp.
• Relaxation of the whole body.
• Improved circulation of blood and increased oxygen uptake.
• Dispersal of toxins from tense, knotted muscles
• Stimulation and improvement of the circulation of the lymphatic system.
• Help in the relief of eyestrain and tension headaches.
• Excellent for disturbed sleep and insomnia
• Help with mental tiredness and tension.
• Improved concentration.
• Relief from mental and emotional stress.